25 Days Old - 13th June

Mummy's First Cuddle!!

After 3.5 weeks the long awaited cuddle finally happened. Let's just say there are no words to fully express how this moment felt. Mummy's heart was filled with so much joy, happiness and love and her heart was completely stolen. Mummy finally got to hold her baby. A moment frozen in time and filled with so much love. Mummy and Isaac cuddled for 2 hours and Isaac was very happy with the skin to skin kangaroo cuddle. He nestled into Mummy's chest and happily stayed there and all the while his stats climbing higher and staying high, which was fantastic. It was the best day of Mummy's life!! Mummy is so looking forward to many more cuddles from her lil man.









5 comments:

  1. I just love these pics Deb. You look so happy. Here's to many more cuddles with baby Isaac xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesomely beautiful!!! I am in tears over hear for you, you guys are so gorgeous, it sounds as though that cuddle did you both so good! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deb, seeing you holding Isaac brings me to tears. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana from N.Z. was there to see this very special moment, my little grandson looked so precious and I can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete