14 Days Old - 2nd June
2 Weeks old today! After such a bad day/night our lil man was stable and he was very active in the late morning. Isaac looked heaps better. He had managed to lose some of his puffiness as he had secreted his fluids out, the blood pressure medication had worked its magic and his lung drain had also worked and his lungs looked a lot better on Xray. Everything was stablising and our lil guy was fighting back. Today was special, not only coz Issac was getting better but also coz Mummy even got to change her first poopy nappy ever today :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for dirty diapers. Keep on fighting little man!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 weeks little man. One day when you grow up I hope your mum will tell you about when you were born and had people all over the world praying for you and celebrating every milestone. You have already touched so many people xox
ReplyDeleteAww, Glad to hear he had such a good day/night! He is a little fighter and I continue to send him all my strength! We are all rooting for you little man! Keep getting stronger and stronger! You can do it! Deb, you are holding up so great, and you are a beautiful mommy! Congrats on your first diaper change, I am sending you as many calming thoughts to help you as much as I can. Love ♥
ReplyDeleteYay for the poopy diaper! I am so happy that Isaac is doing well. I am sending you heaps of love and prayers your way. Deb, you are such an amazing woman my friend and I am sending you much strength from across the seas.
ReplyDeleteKeep those updates coming. YAY ISAAC!
Much love
Fawz
thinking of you little man and looking forward to reading about your mommy changing many more poopy diapers and getting a better look at those sparkly eyes of yours. Stay strong little one:)
ReplyDeleteSending your mommy lots of love and strength
Ilda (ICboard)