Isaac Smiling

38 weeks 2 Days (14 August 2010)


8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous little Man!!

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. I'm absolutely dying to come in and see him again. Once I'm well, I'll ditch the kids and be there in a flash. He is so damn spunky!!

    Love Cath and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so handsome! been sending prayers from overseas. Beautiful smile, love the hand placement, he looks so thoughful.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way he responds to your voice! He lights up! He is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video. Isaac is so cute and chubby. Cant wait to meet him and pinch his chubby cheeks.
    Big kisses to you all.

    Ant and Zac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing this Deb! He is the sweetest thing:) ((hugs)) to you all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, Deb! This just melts my heart for you! He is more than adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO DARN CUTE! Thanks for keeping us all updated with pictures and videos :)

    ReplyDelete