WOW!! I know I say this in every post, but what a cutie!!! He is so adorable! Congrats on three months little man! Hoping you get to come home soon to mom and dad!!
Isaac Michael Stokes was born on 19 May 2010 at 11.19am in Melbourne, Australia. Isaac was only 25 weeks & 6 days gestation and he weighed a tiny 897 grams. Isaac has a big Brother Liam and a big Sister Lucy who are watching over him from Heaven. This website is designed to keep you updated on Isaac's progress and is a place where you can send your love and prayers to baby Isaac and his parents Deb and Caine.
Happy 3 month birthday little guy!
ReplyDeleteWell not so little now are you..7 pounds...such a great weight!
xo
WOW!! I know I say this in every post, but what a cutie!!! He is so adorable! Congrats on three months little man! Hoping you get to come home soon to mom and dad!!
ReplyDeletePippy
He looks great Deb. So healthy :)I am so happy that things are going well. I'll continue to pray that he gets to come home soon.
ReplyDeleteMicah
Isaac looks fantastic. 7lb is brilliant. And Deb you look beautiful. xoxo
ReplyDelete7 LBS of pure love!! He's so CUTE! Gets cuter by the second!
ReplyDeletei am so happy for you hun. Isaac looks wonderful, and it is great to see a bottle in his mouth one more step towards home
ReplyDelete