Its Nurse Ange! Wow, I love seeing all the updates of your lil man, that way I can keep track of his progress seen as I don't get to look after him much these days :( He is doing so well! I love the photos and can't wait to see him in an open cot. I especially love the one of him sucking his dummy :) and of course the photos of his first bath! Keep up all the good work, Isaac! You are making your mummy and daddy very proud. Love Ange x
Isaac Michael Stokes was born on 19 May 2010 at 11.19am in Melbourne, Australia. Isaac was only 25 weeks & 6 days gestation and he weighed a tiny 897 grams. Isaac has a big Brother Liam and a big Sister Lucy who are watching over him from Heaven. This website is designed to keep you updated on Isaac's progress and is a place where you can send your love and prayers to baby Isaac and his parents Deb and Caine.
That just warms my heart, the little super hero is showing how strong he is getting.
ReplyDeleteDebra and Caine,
ReplyDeleteIsaac is such a cute little man and he is growing so fast. Prayers for you all. xxx
so glad you are doing well Isaac - stay strong and keep putting on weight - you're too cute - bianca xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Isaac, Debra and Caine,
ReplyDeleteIts Nurse Ange! Wow, I love seeing all the updates of your lil man, that way I can keep track of his progress seen as I don't get to look after him much these days :(
He is doing so well! I love the photos and can't wait to see him in an open cot. I especially love the one of him sucking his dummy :) and of course the photos of his first bath!
Keep up all the good work, Isaac! You are making your mummy and daddy very proud.
Love Ange x
Adorable! Love his cute little hands holding the dummy!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLisa, Damin & kids XX
Naaaaaah. What a precious miracle. Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously,could he even be any cuter?! He is just the sweetest lil' love-bug! Aww, Deb... sooo glad that you all have him!!
ReplyDelete