24th July - Isaac moves to Open Cot

Saturday 24th July was finally the day that Isaac was allowed out of his Isolette and into an Open Cot. Isaac was well and truly ready for the move. From the moment he was changed and put into his clothes and then into his cot he was a completely a different baby. He completely and utterly relaxed and slept so soundly, like never before...he was so happy to finally be in his big boy bed.

Getting ready for the move...having his "Cares" done..

The new cot

Sleeping Soundly

4 comments:

  1. I am just so happy (if a post from a darcy shows up that was me i was under his name)

    such a strong boy you have

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. more love than you can ever imagine is being sent to you lil Isaac. love mel, scott, lockie and charlotte. ooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he gets to wear clothes and have his own blankets now too! Beautiful pics xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb I know that you are thrilled. I know that the day Kali was able to move from her isolette to her bassinet, was a joyous occasion and it's one step closer to coming home. I'm so glad that he is doing so well. He'll be home before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete