49 weeks old = 9 weeks Corrected
Latest weight 4820 grams = 10 pounds 10 ounces
Latest weight 4820 grams = 10 pounds 10 ounces
This week it's hard to believe our lil guy has been home for just a couple days shy of a full month.
In Isaac's 3rd week we had a little bit of trouble with feeding and sleeping and not much weight gain. After a visit to the Paediatrician for his folow up appointment at the hospital some Reflux meds were organised and since then Isaac has not looked back, his weight gain has improved and the feeding regime and sleeping regime has also improved.
The days are getting somewhat warmer but not consistantly so we haven't ventured out of the house much. Once the warmer weather stays for slightly longer than a day or two then regular walks in the sunshine will become much more of a regualr thing. (Jigsaw our 11month old bulldog pup will be happy about that :-) Getting out of the house is not an easy venture when you have a baby on oxygen but with a little more practice I am sure we will get into the swing of it soon.
Mummy got some special little onesies, bibs and tees made up for Isaac and well let's just say the photoshoot didn't go to mummy's plan...hence not many photos were taken and the photoshoot abandoned lol :) more to come in the future hee hee





Here are some other pics of the last couple of weeks










In Isaac's 3rd week we had a little bit of trouble with feeding and sleeping and not much weight gain. After a visit to the Paediatrician for his folow up appointment at the hospital some Reflux meds were organised and since then Isaac has not looked back, his weight gain has improved and the feeding regime and sleeping regime has also improved.
The days are getting somewhat warmer but not consistantly so we haven't ventured out of the house much. Once the warmer weather stays for slightly longer than a day or two then regular walks in the sunshine will become much more of a regualr thing. (Jigsaw our 11month old bulldog pup will be happy about that :-) Getting out of the house is not an easy venture when you have a baby on oxygen but with a little more practice I am sure we will get into the swing of it soon.
Mummy got some special little onesies, bibs and tees made up for Isaac and well let's just say the photoshoot didn't go to mummy's plan...hence not many photos were taken and the photoshoot abandoned lol :) more to come in the future hee hee

What a beautiful little guy! Can't believe he is getting so big and so old!
ReplyDeleteYeah Isaac!!
Pippy
LOVE the lil warrior man outfits! Too cute! Even if Isaac was over them pretty quickly!! So impressed with the weight gain too :)
ReplyDeleteHe is a Lil warrior and now he has the outfit to match. He looks great and happy...gets a bit over having his pic taken sometimes :-)))). Glad that everything is going well. Ghislaine
ReplyDeleteDeb, Isaac looks fantastic. And I love the new Warrior man outfits. I was laughing reading about the photo shoot. I have been there so many times.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Isaac definitely deserves a "warrior man" t-shirt. He is a real fighter! I'm so glad he is doing so well at home.
ReplyDeletePreemies mean so much to us. I wanted to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.
Such a strong little man! I have followed your journey from birth until now and will continue to follow it. Isaac is amazing!!! So happy things are going well! He is a handsome fellow!
ReplyDeleteTessa Walker
Abbysister
He is precious! I hope he continues to do very well!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Abbysister
its a real joy to watch you grow into such a gorgeous little man, keep up the great work Isaac
ReplyDeleteKym, Ronan and Fodla
Keep up all that lovely growing Isaac. Kisses to you and Hugs to Mummy & Daddy.
ReplyDeleteXOO & OO for Lucy and Liam
Erica
Lots of hugs & kisses for you all.
ReplyDeletelove Fran, Mark & Chops
xx
Cant wait to let the 2 boys play!! way to go team xxx
ReplyDeleteMarty, Shaz and Seth
Lots of Love to you young warrior.
ReplyDeleteXXX
Francine
you are looking great all of you, but especially Isaac. If anyone qualifies to be called a true TAC miracle, it must be Isaac :-).
ReplyDeletelove,
Ghislaine
Abbylooper
Graduate 2x
Isaac looks wonderful! He is a TAC miracle and such a strong little man!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Abbysister - my TAC miracle is 20 months old!
Isaac- Hope your days are filled with smiles that will melt the heart of your parents!
ReplyDeleteKaren Smith
Mom to angels, Lillian and Reagan, b/d on July 3, 2010 at 23.3 wks due to IC/PTL/Failed TVC. Dr. Davis TAC placed Sept 17th.
Little Isaac, we prayed for you sooooooo much when you were born and throughout your entire NICU stay. And we are so thankful to God for bringing you through it all, safe and alive, and we are so PROUD of you for fighting so hard!! You did amazing and you are such a strong little boy... actually you are a precious little miracle! We love seeing all your updated posts and pics, and we love those filled out little cheeks, too sweet!
ReplyDeleteSending all our love from across the ocean...
~ Marcy (your mommy's Abbysister from Michigan, USA)
I'm not longer at the Yahoo Abbyloopers thing, but I'm Julianne and you can read about our sweet Sparky at
ReplyDeletewww.myspace.com/teamsparky
((hug))
I'm also from Michigan like Marcy up there!
Hi Isaac,
ReplyDeleteEver since I heard your mum was pregnant with you, I have been praying for your growth and that your mum and dad will have a chance to take you home and give you lots of cuddles for many years to come. Somewhere in my heart, I know without a doubt that God has been watching over you as He formed you in your mum's womb, and still watching over you now! It has been really encouraging to see you grow, and look how strong and cute you are now! I have known your mum since primary school, and she has always been someone who loves to laugh. It doesn't surprise me that she named you 'Isaac'... did you know your name means 'He will laugh'? One day you are going to laugh at all of this with your big, strong lungs!!
You know we also share the same birthday? It would be great to be able to celebrate your first birthday with you, and you can also play with baby Josh, who is 3 weeks younger than you!!
Meanwhile, continue to be a great little boy for mummy and daddy!!
Lots of cuddles and hugs to you, little warrior man!!
I am so happy you are doing well :) Amira and I are lending all our love and lots of hugs and kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteFiona IC Sister
How wonderful it was for us to see and finally meet your little miracle and "warrior man" last week! I am in love all over again, he is more beautiful than can be imagined. From the moment l found out you were pregnant with Isaac, l prayed a lot for you and for your baby, and God has answered our prayers giving you and Caine a precious little angel. I even managed to get a little smile from him, it made my heart melt. I will keep praying for Isaac to continue to grow and keep getting stronger everyday. And to Deb and Caine, Isaac could not ask for more wonderful parents. Keep up the good work guys! And to you, precious Isaac, may God bless you all the days of your life. You truly are a "little warrior"
ReplyDeleteWith love always,
Manny, Marcelle, Joel and Dylan xxooxxooxxooxx