How beautiful your family is. He is a fighter and has the strength of his parents that are going to get him through. Soon this will all be a thing of the past and he'll be at home for you to enjoy!!! I was there 13 years ago and have a wonderful, healthy 13 year old boy to show!!!!
He is just adorable! I pray he continues to fight and you get to bring him home ASAP! lots of love Deb!!! Your IC sister Heather (heather8062/ic group)
Isaac Michael Stokes was born on 19 May 2010 at 11.19am in Melbourne, Australia. Isaac was only 25 weeks & 6 days gestation and he weighed a tiny 897 grams. Isaac has a big Brother Liam and a big Sister Lucy who are watching over him from Heaven. This website is designed to keep you updated on Isaac's progress and is a place where you can send your love and prayers to baby Isaac and his parents Deb and Caine.
Love to you Baby Isaac. Stay strong. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful your family is. He is a fighter and has the strength of his parents that are going to get him through. Soon this will all be a thing of the past and he'll be at home for you to enjoy!!! I was there 13 years ago and have a wonderful, healthy 13 year old boy to show!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just adorable! I pray he continues to fight and you get to bring him home ASAP! lots of love Deb!!! Your IC sister Heather (heather8062/ic group)
ReplyDelete